DescriptionYou couldn't find a boy between 2010-2013 who didn't play Beyblade. It was the hottest toy, and a big part of the experience was the online battling site BeybladeBattles.com. Evolving over years, the site included a virtual top customizer, many games and Beyblade songs and videos that kept boys coming back.
TasksStrategy, Game Production, Promotional Design Marketing
- 20+ million registered accounts
- 10+ millions codes redeemed
- Over 1 million unique visits per month in its peak
- Over 25 minutes spent per visit
- Localized for 45 countries and translated into 31 languages
Legal© 2014 Hasbro. ©Takafumi Adachi, MFBBProject, TV Tokyo ©BWProject ©BRProject Licensed by d-rights Inc. Representative – Nelvana International Limited.